Cronjob Settings – Plesk Control Panel
A Cron Job is a process that is executed by your web hosting server, in the background.
Cron jobs are used for very important tasks such as the ones listed below:
- Sending emails
- Routinely marking invoices as due, overdue, etc.
- Send invoice reminders.
- Cleaning up the system and the database.
- Generating recurring invoices, when they fall due.
- and much much more……
How To Setup A Cron Job
We provide you with a unique URL-like command inside the dashboard. You will need to add this command inside your web hosting provider’s control panel. Step-by-step instructions are given below.
These instructions that follow will apply if your web hosting account is using the Plesk control panel. For other control panel, please follow the links below:
- Cpanel Control Panel
- Hostinger Control Panel
Log into your Plesk Webhosting Panel and find the button that say Scheduled Tasks and click it, as show in the image below.
On the next page, click on Add Task
Log into your Grow CRM Dashboard and go to App > Settings > Cronjob
(keep this window open)
In Plesk, enter the information as shown below
- Select Run A PHP Script
- Enter part of the cron job command from your Grow CRM settings page (part A)
- Enter part of the cron job command from your Grow CRM settings page (part B)
- Select PHP 7.3.x or 7.4.x
- Select Cron Style and enter 5 stars ( * * * * * * )
- Enter any name you want for your Cron Job
- Select Do not notify
- Save bly clicking on OK
Once you have done all the steps above, you would have finished setting up the Cron Job.
After a few minutes, if you log in to your Dashboard (GrowCRM), you should see that the cron job would have been executed.