17. Stripe Payment Gateway
The Stipe settings page allows you to add Stripe as a payment method for your clients to use when paying for their invoices.
- Publishable Key – You can get this from inside your Stripe dashboard (details are given below).
- Secret Key – You can get this from inside your Stripe dashboard (details are given below).
- Signing Key – You can get this from inside your Stripe dashboard (details are given below).
- Currency – The currency that your clients will pay in. You will need to enter a currency code that is supported by Stripe. For a full list of supported currency codes, click here.
- Display Name – This is just the name/title that your clients will see when selecting this payment method.
Publishable Key & Secret Key
To get your publishable key and your secret key, follow the steps given below:
- Whilst logged in your Stripe dashboard, click on Developers > API Keys
Important: Stripe Webhooks URL
You must copy the Stripe Webhooks URL from your Grow CRM dashboard and add it inside your Stripe dashboard. Stripe will use this url to communicate with your Grow CRM dashboard.
If you do not complete this step, payments will not be processed corrently.
Below are instructions on how to add this url inside your Stripe dashboard.
Whilst logged in your Stripe dashboard, do the following (also illustrated on the image below)
- Click on Developers > Webhooks
- Click on Add endpoint
- A popup window will open
- Copy the Webhooks URL from your Grow CRM dashboard and past it in the Endpoint URL field
- Select the Latest API version
- Click on receive all events
After you have added the Webhooks URL as shown above, you will now need to get the Signing Key given for that Webhook.
Follow the steps below to get your webhooks signing key
- Whilst logged in your Stripe dashboard, click on Developers > Webhooks
- You will now see a section title Endpoints.
- In that section, you will see the webhook that you added in the previous set (above)
- Click on the webhook
- On the next screen, you will see your Signing Secret key. Copy it and paste it inside your Grown CRM dashboard.
Enable Payment Method
Remember to check the (Enable Payment Method) box if you are ready to start using the Stripe payment gateway.