In order for you to create a new subscription inside your CRM, you will first need to create the subscription plans, inside your Stripe dashboard. These plans/packages are called Products, inside your Stripe dashboard.
The steps below show you how to create new products/plans
- inside your Stripe dashboard, select Products
- Next, click on Add Product
This will take you to the screen shown below
- Give your subscription product a name
- You can also give it a description (this is optional)
- Select Standard Pricing
- Enter the amount your will be charging for this subscription
- Select Recurring billing
- Select your recurring billing cycle
- You can also add additional prices for your product (this is optional)
You can now login into your CRM and you will now be able to select your new products when creating a new subscription for your clients.